Shout out to TXPITDOG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shout out to TXPITDOG!

TXPITDOG simply gave me his left handed bow. I was blown away by this act of generosity. Thank you so much bud. I can't tell you how much this means to me. I will put it to good use!
    Attached Files

Can't beat a deal like that! What kind of bow is it?

Comment

Looking good - Great gesture.

Comment

It's a Reflex Excursion? I am so excited! I went in the back and slung a few arrows with it, but I have to get back to work. I am hoping to go to my lease this weekend, and get some practice with it. It's nice to be able to use something the proper way. I can't shoot righty for crap, and it's kind of awkward shooting a a right handed bow left handed.

Comment

Awesome! I'm glad it made it safe and sound. I tried to wrap stuff up and it looks like it survived the voyage. Some of those Muzzys are 100gr, the ones in the box. The ones in the quiver are 125's. Definitely take it to get set up. It should be good to go, but always good to make sure.

Reflex is/was Hoyt's second tier brand. I suppose sorta like Mission is to Mathews? Anyways, I'm glad you got it and good luck this season!

Comment

Didn't see it in the picture but check the big packing box again for a wooden cigar box. It has all the other broadheads and replacement blades

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
              Didn't see it in the picture but check the big packing box again for a wooden cigar box. It has all the other broadheads and replacement blades
              I got it, I just forgot to put it in the picture. It's sitting on my bookshelf. I love cigar boxes like that

Comment

Awesome to see!

Comment

Great gesture!

Comment

Awesome gesture

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X