Should I buy or wait?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I buy or wait?

Can pick up bare 2015 Elite Synergy for 680 shipped - this is a new unfired bow. Wondering if prices will be lower when new lines come out in a few months or if this is worth jumping on. Not will ing to admit how old my current bow is..

A month before deer season is probably not a good idea but ive done in the past as well so buy it. You deserve it. You've been working hard. Lol....if you can afford it just buy it.

Comment

Not worried about having it ready, just wondering if it would be wiser to wait for a better price. I have no idea how much the shops drop in price to clear out for the new year models. Just got done spending unexpected repairs/maint. on the house and been long time since I've gotten a new toy.

Comment

Just wait and make it a great season to retire old bow. Im sure they discount them but if your not worried about getting it ready for season then just wait.

Comment

That's a nice bow and a good price. Just got done setting one up for Hoyt21 and after spending some time with it really like it a lot. Respectable speed, very quiet and completely dead in the hand.

Comment

The price sounds very good to me. I would buy it.

Comment

Yeah I figured it would be hard to beat for a new bow. Just need to find some 30" mods now if seller can't come through

Comment

Gonna be hard pressed to find a better deal on a new bow.

Comment

Working...
                X