Which Compound Bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Compound Bow

I need a compound, that a 6', 80 year old, a 5'2" wife and my 5'7" daughter can use. Is there such a beast? I would be with whoever is to use, so I would be the one to set up for them.
    Thanks

Mission riot is the ticket. Extremely adjustable. Can go from 19-30" DL and something like 20-70#

Comment

you will probably have to get at least two bows. The ladys might be about the same but the 6' guy will have to set up a litle longer than them im sure.

Comment

I'm an idiot!!!! ��. ��. ��. ��. ��. ��. ��

What I meant to say is that I need a Cross Bow!! For the 3 of them.

Comment

The Barnett Recruit comes to mind as it has an adjustable stock and is pretty affordable to boot.

I just bought my dad an Excalibur Matrix Grizzly this year. Hes not that great of a rifle shot, but with that little crossbow I won't let him shoot at the same spot for fear of busting an arrow. If its within your budget, I highly recommend the Excalibur over the Barnett, but either crossbow would work.

A crank cocker might be your best friend in that situation, but my dad (who has a bad shoulder) has no issues whatsoever with cocking the Excalibur with a rope cocker because it has a very short power stroke.

Comment

Which Compound Bow

Originally posted by BigDraw View Post
            I'm an idiot!!!! í ½í¸. í ½í¸. í ½í¸. í ½í¸. 😾. 😳. í ½í¹

What I meant to say is that I need a Cross Bow!! For the 3 of them.

Mission.

Best cocking device on the market.

Comment

Working...
            X