Slick trick xbow head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slick trick xbow head

This might be a dumb question, but could i shoot the x bow head out of my compound? I currently shoot the magnums but I'm wanting a 150gr head for some arrows I'm building. I prefer to stick with slick tricks. Does anybody use this head, if so how do you like it?Again probably a dumb question.

Yes

Comment

I figured i was over thinking it lol. I just wasn't sure if the ferrule might be different for x bow bolts or not. Thanks

Comment

I have lots of dead hogs that would confirm they are deadly.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
          I have lots of dead hogs that would confirm they are deadly.
          I have no doubt that they're deadly. Was just making sure that the x bow head would work with standard arrow shafts. I don't know anything about x bows and bolts.

Comment

Only difference is weight... and a lot of money spent on marketing.

Comment

I believe the slick trick cross bow heads and regular heads are the exact same

Comment

Ferrules are just heavier. I am shooting the 175 x bow trick now. It's just a magnum with a bigger ferule

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtechshooter View Post
                  I believe the slick trick cross bow heads and regular heads are the exact same

Only heavier. 150 and 175.

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
                    Ferrules are just heavier. I am shooting the 175 x bow trick now. It's just a magnum with a bigger ferule
                    ^This

And you can use either the Magnum Blades or Standard Blades in the heads.

Comment

Where are you finding 175gr heads at? I've only seen 150gr. Glad to know the magnum blades work with the x bow. I was wondering that also.

Comment

Originally posted by TxHunter06 View Post
                        Where are you finding 175gr heads at? I've only seen 150gr. Glad to know the magnum blades work with the x bow. I was wondering that also.

The 175 was their first Xbow designated head.

Comment

quote=TxHunter06;10466910]Where are you finding 175gr heads at? I've only seen 150gr. Glad to know the magnum blades work with the x bow. I was wondering that also.[/quote]

Ragin is right they are discontinued I find them online. The last packs I bought was from Lancaster got them for 20 bux. And I have about 6-8 sets on magnum blades as replacements

Comment

Now if I could get the grizz trick blades to fit that would be awesome

Comment

Now if I could get the grizz trick blades to fit that would be awesome
                              Yes it would be. Thanks for the info. I'm goin to try and find some 175's

Comment

Working...
                              X