Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Yeti Rambler good for fletching NAP Quikspin vane system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeti Rambler good for fletching NAP Quikspin vane system

Wide mouth and deep. Fletched 18 arrows today.

I use the Rambler for drinking coffee all day and every day. It will not keep ice in my truck....partly because I roll around without my a/c on...to stay acclimated.

I dont understand the hype physics how everybody elses Yeti Rambler keeps ice. I undestand the physics why my Yeti Rambler doesnt keep ice...solid piece of metal skin...a conductor...not a resistor...heat energy transfers from high to low.
    Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:13 AM.

Antigravitational too! We ramble any way we can.

Comment

Was actually the NAP Quikfletch vane system. Installed qty 12 Quikspin and qty 6 Twister models.

Hits a tad lower than blazers 2" vanes on easton carbon aftermaths 340 32" and the beman ICS hunters 300 31" with 4" vanes.

Groups got a tad tighter. Closer to harvest.

Comment

Beman ICS Hunters .300 deflection 31" and NAP quikfletch twisters.

Broadhead tuning. 20 yds to 50 yds in 10 yard increments.

Field point group on left/bottom and Montec G5 Preseasons on right/top (blue taped). Not good enough to leave alone. Ipad picture rotated ccw.

4th round at 50 yards was my best grouping of the day. I was pleased, especially after shooting 50-60 arrows in the heat...embrace the ironies....and fatigue.
        Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X