Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Bee Stinger owners!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bee Stinger owners!!

First time venturing into the realm of long stabs...10 inch pro hunter is what I'm looking at, possibly a 12. I know it's personal preference on weights and works best for one person or the other. I'm thinking and 8oz weight for starters and then work from there. Any thoughts or tips from yall are greatly appreciated...I have zero experience with these and from all I hear they really help accuracy.

I have a 10" and I think it works great. I didn't really like it until I dropped the weight. I would shoot good and then when I got tired my POI started dropping. I dropped a weight and everything came together a lot better.

Spend the $25 or so dollars and buy the quick attach mount so It'll fit in your bow case

Comment

I too have never been a stabilizer fan. Always just had the little short ones mostly for looks. When I bought my Elite I got a 7in stinger. I have added weight to it and am now considering getting a longer one. Really helps my consistency at long ranges.

Comment

Here's my setup on my Synergy...very stable, but also very heavy...
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Mojo; 09-05-2015, 08:21 AM.

Comment

I think I'll go with the 10" with 8 ounces and get an extension to play around with adjusting it. The quick connect looks pretty slick as well.

Comment

The 8" works for me.

Comment

I have 10" Maxx with 6 oz on the end (took off 1- 4 oz weight). Ability to stay steady on target at distances 40 yards plus drastically improved.

Comment

The longer you get out front the less weight you need. And if you decide to run a side bar a good rule of thumb to start on that weight is twice the amount that's on the front. I have a 10 " bar with Quick connect with 3 oz and 5oz off the 8"side bar. That's on my decree hd. And at full draw I am solid

Comment

Cool thank yall very much for the help

Comment

Good info. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X