Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! My bow smells like a Vegas stripper.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe thats why I could put my head through the peep!

True story....after I expressed interest in a particular dance move....a dancer at the Glittery Gulch told me, "I learned that trick from my daughter."

"Ummm...Cool!.... Well tell her I said thanks!"

Comment

Originally posted by longarrow81 View Post
      Use skunk urine spray the whole bottle on it
      Rescented my bow with the odeure de Miss Piggy caca con frijole de mesquite

Comment

Put some glitter on to round out the effect!

Comment

I can't stop laughing......but if I could I still don't know what I would do about it except maybe let it sit outside in the garage or something to air out....

Comment

Build a smokey fire and put the bow close to it.

Comment

Ahhhh just leave it on there. You might shoot the biggest buck ever

Comment

Originally posted by B G View Post
                Put some glitter on to round out the effect!
                Good call! All along I had been thinking a muddy girl pink boa for accent camo....sprinkled with doe pellets for Mr Buck's enticement.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomkat07 View Post
                  Ahhhh just leave it on there. You might shoot the biggest buck ever
                  +10 I cant tell you how many stories of guys that broke all the "rules" of hunting and got the biggest **** buck!

One guy had only about hour to hunt that morning....walked down the trail he knew he shouldn't have was spilling Starbucks creamed up all over the place
                  ,had his head phones on and face in a syllabus for his work,when he looked up
                  there stood the biggest 10 point he ever had taken(got him with .270). standing right where he had walked in sloshing!

Another guy got a Cues Deer(sp?) draw for Arizona and when he got the the Hunt (archery), the wind was blowing wicked and hot,it started to rain and he said to hell with it and lit up a smoke...he turned a small bend and there was a 8pt ,he arrowed it and it made book!

Go figgure! All the deer I ever hunted act like they are on meth and have infrared heats Seeking eyeballs! Esp in East Texas!

Comment

Working...
                  X