• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
    I believe there is a thread here dedicated just to one pin sights

Edit: found it

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=513720
    there's like 20 of them!

I've got a montana black gold ascent with 6" dovetail for sale if anyone is looking I'll sell for $180 obo.

Whatever you get the HHA is the most popular but not the best of the options. I've had a few of them and there are much better built single pins for slightly higher.

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
      there's like 20 of them!

I've got a montana black gold ascent with 6" dovetail for sale if anyone is looking I'll sell for $180 obo.

Whatever you get the HHA is the most popular but not the best of the options. I've had a few of them and there are much better built single pins for slightly higher.

How are they better? Curious cause I'm almost ready to either get a new HHA or another single pin..

Comment

I used the HHA for a while and liked it a lot...until I found the G5 Optix XR2.
        It's got two pins...
        Top pin is fixed and bottom pin floats. I use the top pin for 15-30 yards
        The bottom pin is movable and use it for 40 and out.
        It really is an excellent sight. It's my favorite that i've used so far.

Comment

I have an HHA Optimizer slider and I like it. My accuracy has improved, especially at longer distances. I have a Tightspot quiver attached with the bracket. Love the setup.

Most of my hunting is from a tree stand, so I know my distances long before I get a chance to sling one.

Comment

HHA King Pin sight is very nice.

Comment

I went with HHA. I"ll never go back to multi-pin. People ask "That much difference"?

Yup

Comment

Originally posted by RedRaider323 View Post
                I have the HHA Optimizer Lite Ultra. Love it! Very confident at longer ranges now.
                Me too

Comment

The hog father.

Comment

I've had my hha for a week now and love it. I don't think I'll ever shoot a multi pin sight again.

Comment

I shoot the Spot Hogg Fast Eddie and love it!

Comment

I also bought a Fast Eddie and have been very happy with it. Very robust.

Comment

HHA are nice, but I have heard great reviews about CBE tek hybrid

Comment

Tommy Hogg

Comment

Working...
                            X