Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Best target for money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best target for money?

My cheapo red head bag target I got when I first got a bow 3 years ago is finally dying. What do y'all recommend? Would live to be $100 or less. I know camofire has had some rineharts lately. What other options are there.

Thanks

Ryan

Well, like you said.. Camofire has the Rhineharts on sale lately... That is what I would go with. They don't get much better.

Comment

I saw a cabelas brand target on sale the other day for $59 and it has a $10 mail in rebate. I think it was 22" target. Not sure if they are any good. Curious to see what the GS thinks on this.

Comment

http://thirdhandarchery.com/product.asp?PRODID=9
        I bought one and need to fill it up. If you want a non Mobil target get the Blob. Been shooting mine 9 years.

Comment

Bag target for field points and the "Blob" for broadheads!

Comment

Where can I get a blob in the DFW area?

Comment

[ATTACH]735625[/ATTACH]
              Bigger spots on the other side.

Comment

http://www.blobtargets.net/
                Originally posted by Incline View Post
                Where can I get a blob in the DFW area?

Comment

Oktx answered the ?.

Comment

my blob was delivered to my door for 150. I have a 24x24x10, things an absolute beast of a target

Comment

They had these on sale for $49, might be able to find that price in a store.

http://www.basspro.com/RedHead-XTrem...ct/1408271452/

Comment

I picked up that rhinheart from camofire.com and love it, only problem is not knowing when or if they will do them again. I got the block style for just over $100.

Comment

Rhinehart 18-1 is a solid target. I got one a few months ago and am very glad I did. I actually prefer shooting the smaller angled sections that look useless when you first look at them because they look so small. But really they are perfect for shooting out longer distances. I would buy another tomorrow if something happened to mine.

Comment

I'll second the Rhinehart 18-1. The dang thing seems bulletproof.

Comment

I like my 18-1, but the yellow spots are absolutely terrible. Makes it very hard to just pick a spot and shoot.

I actually shoot a cheap hurricane bag target more than anything else. I just brig my rinehart to camp to make sure my BHs are flying alright.

Comment

Working...
                              X