No announcement yet.

Tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call it good. Move on to walkback broadhead tuning just to check everything else is in order.

Comment

Fp group at 30 yards. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440357695.570088.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	332.4 KB
ID:	24399481

Have not messed with sights yet beyond the 3 yard French tune.

Comment

It's looking good. Now if you have one of the three arrows that is always out. Make sure same arrow. Rotate knoc. It will move out or in but looks like that one arrow needs knoc tuned

Keep me posted

Comment

Here is broad head and fp at 20. Bh are the bottom right. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440362554.576987.jpg
Size:	306.0 KB
ID:	24399491

Comment

Correct Knoc first- so I did one downturn on d loop. And shot again. And here we are. Now the outside arrow is a Magnus stinger with bleeders. The inside broad head is the buzz cut. I was attempting to tune to both bh so I could shoot either one. I suppose since the buzz cut is there I could just stay with just those- but my thinking was if it is perfectly tuned both should fly the same. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440362986.189368.jpg
Size:	305.7 KB
ID:	24399492

Comment

just checked it 30 with only the buzzcut and fp and getting same groups. i think I'm going to just keep it like that and use the buzzcuts. I'm guessing since the stingers have the extra bleeder blades I'm getting more erratic flight?

should i also order some new stiffer arrows? 340 spine at 27"? shooting right at about 60lbs.

Comment

I would say the 400 are still good. The 340 will not hurt you. Plus you can always add a little weight be hung insert if needed

But your groups look good

Comment

Working...
                X