Steel Force Reviews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steel Force Reviews?

I have become a huge fan of single bevel broadheads in the last year.
    I talked with Steel Force this week and they make a 145 grain two blade single bevel broadhead that I am very interested in trying.
    Does anybody have any reviews of Steel Force and their broadheads?

Good broadhead for the money.

Comment

I used to,shoot the phat head. They have some good heads. Should not have any problems.

Comment

Bump

Comment

I had some problems with the tip curling . I had it happen 2 times on deer and never found them. Found the arrows and tips were curled

Comment

Do you have a picture of ether of those heads?
            Thats exactly what I dont want to happen.
            I hunt bear and elk half my time and antelope the rest of my time.
            Thanks for the info!

Comment

I'm sorry it was several years ago. After that I switched back to a head with some kind of tip for bone..Btw.. It was just 2 medium size whitetail does.One of them I hit in the shoulder at 12 yards . And the deer ended up living and saw her 2 weeks later .The other one was just a rib bone that did it.

Comment

Bump....

Comment

I like them but if you like that style check out Magnus stingers! Strong and fly great

Comment

I was calling for a buddy who lost a bull last fall to a Magnus 4 blade.
                    The furel completely shattered at the junction of the four blades when it hit a rib.
                    When we researched it online, with a simple Google search we found pictures of two other heads that did the same thing.
                    Having said that.... I believe the two blade Magnus would be much stronger. Or even a heavier steel furel would be awesome and worth testing too.

Comment

wow, woulda never thought that.. i like steel force but had a lot of trouble getting them to shoot right..

Comment

He was using a new Bowtec shooting about 310-312 fps with a 495 grain arrow. And the bull was standing broadside at 22 yards.

Comment

I have a whole bow tuning shop at home so I dont mind tuning them.
                          But I have never shot them.
                          Which is why I am curious about others reviews. But they can make me a 145 grain single bevel two blade broadhead.
                          I would try a Magnus with the same specs but they will not produce a single bevel.

Comment

I took the 145gr Phat Head to Africa and they performed flawlessly on plains game and had the same point of impact as field points.

Comment

Outlaw_6
                              Could you message me about your African hunt?
                              Im talking with several outfitters now about a trip.

Comment

Working...
                              X