Double bow case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double bow case

Hello to all. I'm looking for a good solid double bow case I can fit my hoyt faktor turbo and my mathews creed xs in. Something that the airlines wnot beat my bows up too. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

SKB 4114 - I took two to Africa and back with no problems. It will handle my 35" ATA bow with room to spare.

Comment

The 4114 will hold two bows? It doesn't bother me much to take off quivers and/or stabilizers.

Comment

Originally posted by Living4October View Post
        The 4114 will hold two bows? It doesn't bother me much to take off quivers and/or stabilizers.
        Sure does but yes, you will have to take off at least the quivers.

The 2SKB-4114A Parallel Limb Bow Case is airline approved made to ATA 300 Category I specifications which is the highest shipping container specification of the ATA. This case is designed to transport two Parallel Limb Bows, or a Parallel Limb Bow and rifle. The case is molded from ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene, the material specified by the U.S. military for cases and containers. The 2SKB-4114A Parallel Limb Bow Case feature heavy-duty field replaceable locking latches, a spring-loaded end handle for comfortable towing and protection from damage, molded-in bumper protection to maximize impact resistance and quiet glide heavy duty wheels for easy transport. Secure "tie-down" brackets for ATV transport are an added feature and stylish embossing that actually adds structural support to the lid. The 2SKB-4114A Parallel Limb Bow Case is backed by an Unconditional Lifetime Warranty on the case.

Comment

Working...
        X