Guillotine versus Bullhead....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guillotine versus Bullhead....

Has anyone here shot both? I have the Guillotines, I just haven't had a gobbler close enough to try it. If the Bullheads are more accurate, I might give them a try.

My brother used one in new mexico and it failed horribly.The bird was at 20-25 yards and right after the shot the arrow plunged to the dirt.. Could have been an arrow issue but 30 min later he put a grim reaper through one at 38 yards...

Comment

I shot a guillotine about 7 yrs ago and it flew horrible, it curved in mid air about 2 ft. Blades kept falling off too. I am trying the bullheads this year, bought a pack from bass pro.

Comment

Bullheads all the way

Comment

You have to shoot a longer arrow, therefore a stiffer arrow. I would also recommend 4 inch vanes.

Comment

I shot the guillotine with the arrow that they sold with them (long with the 4" feathers). That thing flies like an arrow with a field tip. Of course, I haven't needed to shoot out past 20 yard either.

Comment

Bull heads are way more accurate and you don't need the straws over the blades.

Comment

Working...
              X