What are the must shoot bows of 2015?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the must shoot bows of 2015?

I haven't shopped for a new bow in the last few years, and its that time now to do so. I've been reading the manufacturers websites, but would like to hear from the GS before I go and start dropping serious coin. I already know what I want in a rest (QAD HD), sight (HHA OL5519), quiver (Tightspot), and stab (8 inch B Stinger Hunter). Thanks in advance

Once again, I recommend the BowTech Prodigy, try it on all 3 settings!

Comment

I really like the decree from pse. Super smooth and fast. The source is a shooter too!

Comment

The new hoyts are nice too shoot. The elite energy was also nice. The no cam was a nice bow as well just not a fan of the grip. And to me the decree was like the dna just with a smooth draw so not much added there. And the prime I didn't care for it at all.

Comment

Thanks for the reply's so far. I have shot the Decree and No Cam. Neither of them screamed "buy me now". They will, however, receive a second look. For the first time, I am taking my time and shooting them all over a period of time. No more impulse buys for me.

Comment

Hoyt nitrum series

Comment

Hoyt nitrum, elite energy32 and 35, nocam if you are a Mathews fan.

Comment

Forgot to add the nitrum 34 is what I am shooting now. Had a nitrum turbo that was very nice but I am getting the same speed out of the 34 with a slightly smoother draw.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                  Forgot to add the nitrum 34 is what I am shooting now. Had a nitrum turbo that was very nice but I am getting the same speed out of the 34 with a slightly smoother draw.
                  That's a nice additional review, thank you Sir!

Comment

That is with the #2 cam at 29 in and 71 lbs. My 450 grain arrows shot 294 fps and my 500 grain arrows shot 285 fps. That's plenty fast for me with a pretty heavy arrow. Great draw and holds well for me. A Hoyt grip with sideplates feels the best to me out of all the bows. Therefore I am shooting the 34.

Comment

Prime Rival (they finally got rid of the overmolded grip), Xpedition Perfexion and Xcentric 7, along with any of the above bows mentioned.

And last but not least, one bow that shocked me quite a bit was the PSE Bowmadness 34. The draw is incredibly smooth with it having the Drive cam. And the price is pretty hard to beat as well.

Comment

I like the nitrum and carbon spyder turbo I went with carbon spyder. Had it about a month. Love it.

Comment

The The Hoyt Nitrum series, Bowtech Prodigy and Expedition lines are great this year

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post

I don't see how .

Comment

I took my time last summer shopping around like you are now. I went to several shops and shot a wide variety of the top bows on the market and I couldn't say anything bad about any of them. I chose the Elite Hunter, it's not a speed demon but it is smooth, quiet and felt just right.

Comment

Working...
                              X