Ez press vs. Bow time machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, I finally decided(read as getting my tax return in and the wife allowed it) to pull the trigger on getting me press for the house. Without a doubt was going with the EZ Green from LCA.

Then I see this Bow Time Machine and say to myself, "Self, what in the heck kind of contraption is this?!?!? VERTICAL????"

I was curious if anyone out there had a BTM, knew of anyone who did, seen one, or anything else. I like how it takes up less space, and space is at premium in my garage!

If not tell me what you think......
    Attached Files

I use the E Z Green and am very happy with it. For a DIY person it's fine since it has a manual crank. The bow time machine gets rave reviews as well. People that own them are very found of them, can't go wrong with either. The draw board option is sweet on the BTM as well. It wasn't a deal breaker for me since I already had a draw board.

Comment

Love the ez bought a cheap(very cheap)roll around tool chest from wal mart and mounted press to that so i have a couple of drawers for tools and parts and could roll out of the way did have to mount a board in top of box for extra strength.

Comment

I like the tool box idea! I been racking my brain on how/where to mount it. That's why the BTM came to be in the picture. but I'm not sure how easy it would be to do serving jobs vertically. Ive waited this long, so I'm going to give it a week or so before I make a final decision...... @wdixon- a roll around toolBox!! Genius! And I can always use another tool box! How far apart are the feet? And how long is the footprint of the EZ? Wanna price some tool boxes.

Comment

Working...
        X