elite is starting to make me angry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

elite is starting to make me angry!

so a little over a month ago i went and purchased an elite 35 with a bee stinger stabilzer and an elite QAD cerkote well everything came in except the rest. what is taking so long!! anyone else have this problem

Is it left hand?

Comment

Typical for elite. Our shop is a dealer for them and They are the worst about getting us parts and accessories. A month wait is pretty normal.

Comment

They can't seem to ever just get it together. They still have not sent out a single 1 piece wood grip that was released with the 2015 stuff back in October.

It's unreal especially since it happens year in and year out.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          Is it left hand?
          that is is left handed, but why should that make a difference lol

Comment

Because the vast majority the do are right handed and they have to retool to do the left handed so they do limited runs.

Comment

Typical for elite. I ordered a new set of cams and mods for my tour in order to change the draw length back in November, I picked them up the 3rd week of January. They just dont have the infrastructure to handle it. Shoot them an email on their site and they usually get back with you pretty quick

Comment

They got big real fast.

Comment

Originally posted by JConnor95 View Post
                  Typical for elite. I ordered a new set of cams and mods for my tour in order to change the draw length back in November, I picked them up the 3rd week of January. They just dont have the infrastructure to handle it. Shoot them an email on their site and they usually get back with you pretty quick
                  I've called them asking what the issue was , it's been 2 months since I ordered it . I'm shooting my bow now I purchased a cheap QAD hunter rest for now , but elite should hook me up with something for the long wait lol

Comment

This is a constant problem for us as well. Growing pains will kill you.

Comment

Originally posted by BOWtechnicianTX View Post
                      This is a constant problem for us as well. Growing pains will kill you.
                      How many years can they ride that excuse though??

5 solid years of "sales have exceeded our projections" and sales are up 200%. Blah blah blah. Heard it first hand myself more than once.

They need to figure it out already.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
                        How many years can they ride that excuse though??

5 solid years of "sales have exceeded our projections" and sales are up 200%. Blah blah blah. Heard it first hand myself more than once.

They need to figure it out already.
                        I complete agree with you. Customers call us all the time looking for Elite bows, and we tell them we just cant rely on a constant stock from them. I'm sure some customers see that as a excuse, but you just don't have any idea how bad it can get unless you've worked in a shop. It took them 2 months to get us some tour mods...and they were the wrong color!

Comment

I've been hearing more and more bad things about elite turnaround time.... thank goodness they make a good bow or they wouldn't last very long

Comment

Originally posted by BOWtechnicianTX View Post
                            I complete agree with you. Customers call us all the time looking for Elite bows, and we tell them we just cant rely on a constant stock from them. I'm sure some customers see that as a excuse, but you just don't have any idea how bad it can get unless you've worked in a shop. It took them 2 months to get us some tour mods...and they were the wrong color!
                            And the crazy thing is that everything TOG has purchased since forming as the owner of Elite has turned into the same delivery/delay nightmare. Solid BHs, Scott and CBE come to mind first. I am sure it will happen with Slick Trick as well.

Don't even get me started about target colored bows from them. MONTHS. And they have even eliminated the polished components. Still MONTHS.

They could sell 10,000 more bows if they could get them out the door in a reasonable amount of time.

Comment

I just ordered a blacked out synergy....didnt even bother to ask how long until it was in....anyone got an idea on how long it takes them to get a synergy out the door?

Comment

Working...
                              X