• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by enewman View Post
    Ferguson is realy liking his new high country
    Yes sir I do especially now that I have really got to tweak on it

Comment

Knew we'd get him on board Eric! Doug
      got him some 250's weighing 550 @ 19.1%. He's rocking the 3-1/2" Truflights too!

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
        got him some 250's weighing 550 @ 19.1%. He's rocking the 3-1/2" Truflights too!

I think I'm switch on to the TDT's

Comment

They make a good product Jason can't go wrong there.

Comment

Dang. Them feathers sure look pretty.

Great job as always.

Comment

They make a good product Jason can't go wrong there.

They'll be atleast 555 with a 125 head.

Comment

Anxiously looking forward to my shipment from Muzzy!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  Anxiously looking forward to my shipment from Muzzy!

Went out today Doug.

Comment

Thanks Muddy. I will shoot them as soon as i get them.

Comment

FOC increase

Little FOC love tonight! 450 grains @ 18.7%
                      And a little EFOC as well on some 500 spine Spartans. 410 grains @ 20.2%! You can really get the FOC up on the lighter GPI shafts. Always a good place to start folks when you are looking for a bump in FOC.

Comment

So I was shooting Saturday. Nailing or touching roofing tacks at 20 yards. I add my lighted nocks, adds 11 grains to the back of my arrow, I'm hitting 2" low and a tad right....
                        I'm not sure what that's telling me. I know it reduces me FOC and speed, but enough to drop poi 2".......

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                          So I was shooting Saturday. Nailing or touching roofing tacks at 20 yards. I add my lighted nocks, adds 11 grains to the back of my arrow, I'm hitting 2" low and a tad right....
                          I'm not sure what that's telling me. I know it reduces me FOC and speed, but enough to drop poi 2".......

Naw, that's not the problem. Something like nock pitch or fit would probably be a more likely culprit.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                            Yes it may be enough to change things. Just slight retune and you will be good to go

Comment

Little FOC love tonight! 450 grains @ 18.7%
                              And a little EFOC as well on some 500 spine Spartans. 410 grains @ 20.2%! You can really get the FOC up on the lighter GPI shafts. Always a good place to start folks when you are looking for a bump in FOC.
                              That's a lot of foc for that light of an arrow. Looks like another great job. Like always.

Comment

Muddy can get that high FOC with heavy shafts and weight also. here are the specs for the ones he built me:

Black Eagle 250's

I weighed them on my cheap scale and got 551 w/100 grain and 576 w/125 grain.

I took my balance point with the points I installed and did the figures on an FOC online calculator and got 21.43 FOC with the 100 grain and 23.21 with the 125 grain. VERY, VERY HAPPY!

Comment

Working...
                                X