FOC increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOC increase

If you are going to stay in that mid 60# range we can probably do something for you. You were running at 68# if I remember correctly which really starts to put you in a weak reaction with your length. Shoot me a pm and let's talk.

Glad to hear they got your bow fixed for you, they had to do the same for my Sx Rush a couple of years back. I sure loved those. 65's though.

Comment

Since this is THE FOC thread I figured I'd give you ladies and gents a little EFOC on this unseasonably warm spring night. TBH'r Axe006 needed some arrows for his Buffalo hunt at the C later this year. The 165 grain Simmons Landshark was the perfect choice to finish this monster build.

I give you 610 grains and 23.3% if EFOC! Enjoy, anything is possible...

Comment

Now that is what I'm talking about. A real mans arrow. Great job muddy.

To the owner of these new arrows. You are fixing to step into a new dimension. The efoc dimension.

Comment

I love me some good arrow p o r n this late at night. I might have to shoot you a pm muddy. I check out Black Eagle's website and saw some things I liked.

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
            Now that is what I'm talking about. A real mans arrow. Great job muddy.

To the owner of these new arrows. You are fixing to step into a new dimension. The efoc dimension.
            Finally got Mr. Doug on board! have something nice working for him!

Comment

I have the 190 grain Simmons Landsharks.
              Trying to decide if I NEED that much up front.
              Ah who am I kidding I Do :-) if 125 head and 50 grain weight is good than 190 is way more better[emoji851]

I'm at 15.51% and 533 grains now. I had to jump to a 300 spine shaft. I added 30 grains total weight but it didn't gain 1% in FOC....

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                I have the 190 grain Simmons Landsharks.
                Trying to decide if I NEED that much up front.
                Ah who am I kidding I Do :-) if 125 head and 50 grain weight is good than 190 is way more better[emoji851]

I'm at 15.51% and 533 grains now. I had to jump to a 300 spine shaft. I added 30 grains total weight but it didn't gain 1% in FOC....
                That's actually about right Push on the increase. Your situation is a little different starting off since your arrows are longer than the average, this makes building higher FOC more challenging right off the bat. Your current set-up is a big improvement over where you started several months back, great job!

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
                  Finally got Mr. Doug on board! have something nice working for him!
                  That's funny. A week ago we where talking just about that. We should talk about winning the lottery

Comment

I just had a guy on the Elite Archery Facebook page tell me that a 350 grain arrow would out penetrate this build anyway.......... I had to delete my account........can't deal with that lack of knowledge

Comment

I just had a guy on the Elite Archery Facebook page tell me that a 350 grain arrow would out penetrate this build anyway.......... I had to delete my account........can't deal with that lack of knowledge

Speed rules

We all know it's easier to stop a corvette going 200 mph than it is a locomotive going 5 mph

Comment

Maybe his bow shoots 2700 fps my . 308 might out penetrate and it's only shooting a 168 gr "arrow"! But in all seriousness that's ridiculous lol

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
                          That's funny. A week ago we where talking just about that. We should talk about winning the lottery
                          You think that is funny read the thread I posted about "It" Freezing over. Better be sitting down when you do!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                            You think that is funny read the thread I posted about "It" Freezing over. Better be sitting down when you do!!
                            Ferguson is realy liking his new high country

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                              Speed rules

We all know it's easier to stop a corvette going 200 mph than it is a locomotive going 5 mph

But 367 grains will still kill 900 pound animals. I know. It's a moot point on whitetail. Shoot whatcha like.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                                But 367 grains will still kill 900 pound animals. I know. It's a moot point on whitetail. Shoot whatcha like.

[emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

Working...
                                X