• Show
Clear All

Looking good muddy

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
      Looking good muddy

X2 :thumbup:

Comment

I may end up building me some of these as well........

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
          I may end up building me some of these as well........

Thinking th same

Comment

[ATTACH]710573[/ATTACH]when you have reached the big time you have a build named after you! These are RGS's or "RoyGarciaSpecials". 450+ weight with 18%+ FOC, moderate weight with very high FOC!
            Awesome!!!

Comment

Would a more appropiate measure of arrow weight be g/inch of draw length? I just think that overall weight of an arrow is a somewhat inconsistent measurement, in that a super light arrow for me (32.5") is extremely heavy for Hoyt21 (18") just some food for thought

Comment

Originally posted by BTGuard View Post
                Would a more appropiate measur

e of arrow weight be g/inch of draw length? I just think that overall weight of an arrow is a somewhat inconsistent measurement, in that a super light arrow for me (32.5") is extremely heavy for Hoyt21 (18") just some food for thought

Lmao good one I actually went down to 27.5" draw length this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
                  Lmao good one I actually went down to 27.5" draw length this weekend
                  So what do your arrows your shooting right now weigh? Mine are 458 grain arrows, shooting 32.5" dl, for 14 grains per inch of draw.

Comment

I thought enewman was our SD shooter.. :-)

Comment

So what do your arrows your shooting right now weigh? Mine are 458 grain arrows, shooting 32.5" dl, for 14 grains per inch of draw.
                      I'm at 424-425 with 21% FOC cut at 28". They are black eagle x impacts

Comment

That had you at 15.418 g/inch dl. So muddy, how high Foc could you get in a 500 grain arrow on a 31.5" shaft? In sure it would be less then 21%, but I don't know how high it would actually be

Comment

That had you at 15.418 g/inch dl. So muddy, how high Foc could you get in a 500 grain arrow on a 31.5" shaft? In sure it would be less then 21%, but I don't know how high it would actually be
                          Them longer draws kill that foc. An 250 spine carnivor. At 31.5 is 305.55 bare shaft. Say 18gn fletchings. Lighter if feathers. 8.5 gn knoc. So we're at 332.05. So 50 gn insert and a 125 tip puts us at 507.05 Foc I'm guessing 15 or so. Would have to run that on a program. Either way that would a heck of an arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
                            Them longer draws kill that foc. An 250 spine carnivor. At 31.5 is 305.55 bare shaft. Say 18gn fletchings. Lighter if feathers. 8.5 gn knoc. So we're at 332.05. So 50 gn insert and a 125 tip puts us at 507.05 Foc I'm guessing 15 or so. Would have to run that on a program. Either way that would a heck of an arrow.
                            Currently in shooting a 250 spine carnivore, 31.5 inches with a 42 grain insert and 125 Brodhead I believe. . This has me at just a hair under 16% if I remember correctly. But I'm still sitting 280 plus with a 60 draw

Comment

Currently in shooting a 250 spine carnivore, 31.5 inches with a 42 grain insert and 125 Brodhead I believe. . This has me at just a hair under 16% if I remember correctly. But I'm still sitting 280 plus with a 60 draw

You have plenty of arrow man, plenty......

Comment

You have plenty of arrow man, plenty......
                                O no doubt about that! And sorry 300 spine not 250

Comment

Working...
                                X