FOC increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
    I disagree with you disagreeing. AD is going to be sporting a serious arrow with some EFOC coming in the high 290's.
    Oh yeeeeaaa I can't wait to get these bad boys going. Newman momentum should be nasty with super speed !

Comment

I disagree with you disagreeing. AD is going to be sporting a serious arrow with some EFOC coming in the high 290's.
      He may have some good foc. I was just saying he's just using baby weight for tips

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
        He may have some good foc. I was just saying he's just using baby weight for tips
        Lol dead is well..... Dead I'll be testing these at diamond c in May !

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
          Oh yeeeeaaa I can't wait to get these bad boys going. Newman momentum should be nasty with super speed !
          yes it will need to get them in so testing can start

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter83 View Post
            Playing around with on target 2 today, trying to see what I want to shoot out of my new Nitrum 34. I've got a 26" draw, 72# assumption. My old arrows are 25" Easton axis N-Fused 400's. I am thinking about adding a 50 grain insert and shooting 100 grain heads for a 16.4% F.O.C. arrow that weighs around 400 grains and should be going around 280 FPS. That comes out to 69.5 K.E. and .497 momentum.

The problem is that it's slightly underspined. Do yall think it will work?

Any other opinions here as to whether the spine is too weak? I could add a wrap which would help some.

Comment

Any other opinions here as to whether the spine is too weak? I could add a wrap which would help some.
              Wrap would just lessen your foc. On target says even at 65.5# 28" draw in a 300 spine will be weak out of my hnt

Comment

with your arrow length a 340/350 should tune well as long as you don't add any more weight up front than you have previously stated.

Comment

your shafts showed up today too! call me tomorrow so we can talk.

Comment

your shafts showed up today too! call me tomorrow so we can talk.
                    Will do I'll ill call in the am

Comment

with your arrow length a 340/350 should tune well as long as you don't add any more weight up front than you have previously stated.
                      Thank you!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427314888.240125.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	24371704working magic for Mr. Chapa!

Comment

[ATTACH]702988[/ATTACH]working magic for Mr. Chapa!

Those look ****** !

Comment

Those look ****** !
                            I'm calling your wife. I'm going to see if you get just as excited when you see her as you do them arrows.

They do look good

Comment

424 @ 20.7% is what they ended up with, they are going to scream out of that Nitrum Turbo............ I'm talking one pin out to 35 yds screaming!

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
                                I'm calling your wife. I'm going to see if you get just as excited when you see her as you do them arrows.

They do look good

Lol i do most of the time. But she hates when I get in from a hitch and I inmediately go for all my goodies that came in !

Comment

Working...
                                X