Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which shaft you thinking of?

Comment

I'm looking at the blackeagle carnivore just don't know if I'm going to do the 300 or 250 spine. I still have 17 velocitys I have to shoot up first.
      Last edited by enewman; 01-05-2015, 09:06 AM.

Comment

I'm still considering using the Grizzly stick shafts..
        But they're pricey and I don't know how many time I could shoot a arrow before it got broken off, or bounced off the ground and shattered....

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
          I'm still considering using the Grizzly stick shafts..
          But they're pricey and I don't know how many time I could shoot a arrow before it got broken off, or bounced off the ground and shattered....
          I have one of the original grizzly sticks. There is a reason there high. It is the differance as a cadilac to Gmc. And that's why we have a gmc.

To much for me to be shooting hogs with

Comment

Couple more for TBH'er Ian and his brother. The flo-green cock and red hen set went 417 total weight (100 grain tip) with a FOC of 14.8% THe flo-orange cock and red hens set finished at 438 (125 grain tip) and FOC of 16.6. The Carnivores sure are popular!
            Attached Files

Comment

Looking good muddyfuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
                Looking good muddyfuzzy

X2 :thumbup:

Comment

So I have been following this thread, for informational purposes, and been wondering if the amt of FOC makes any difference for 3D shooting. I currently am shooting a E32 66lbs @29" draw and was wondering about a decent arrow for a 3D setup. oh and BTW I am shooting 250 Momentum Grizzlystik @ 671gr total weight with 21% FOC, quiet as all get out and knocks through everything I have shot so far, just alot of pin gap/adjustment for 3D purposes. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by LateStart View Post
                    So I have been following this thread, for informational purposes, and been wondering if the amt of FOC makes any difference for 3D shooting. I currently am shooting a E32 66lbs @29" draw and was wondering about a decent arrow for a 3D setup. oh and BTW I am shooting 250 Momentum Grizzlystik @ 671gr total weight with 21% FOC, quiet as all get out and knocks through everything I have shot so far, just alot of pin gap/adjustment for 3D purposes. Any suggestions?

I know very little about 3D myself.
                    But am/ have been wondering the same thing.

One of the guys posted earlier about putting a second sight tape on his single pin...
                    I don't remember the results....

Comment

Boys high foc is the way to go I shot a doe today with my deep impacts tipped with a drt aaaaaaand I do not know where my arrow went after the pass through

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
                        Boys high foc is the way to go I shot a doe today with my deep impacts tipped with a drt aaaaaaand I do not know where my arrow went after the pass through

That's what I like to hear! Great job!

Comment

It's the best thing that can happen. A great arrow. A great shot. A pass thru. Then a good kill.

But dang now that I've built that perfect arrow. I loose it. Haha. Great job

Comment

Exactly I was looking and looking I was like where's the **** arrow!!!! I might go back and look for it I want it back !!!!

Comment

Exactly I was looking and looking I was like where's the **** arrow!!!! I might go back and look for it I want it back !!!!
                              Haha. I have one now ever time I'm down at the ranch I look for it

Comment

Bring a metal detector. It should pick up the broadhead.
                                OR:
                                Add 50 more grains to the front and start using illuminated nocks... :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X