Solid Broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid Broadheads

Just purchased a set of the Legend 100s with the 1/2" bleeders. Have a buddy who purchased a pack a few weeks ago and he suggested I do the same. Just last week he harvested a bull elk and he was extremely satisfied with penetration, blood trail and head durability. What have you guys heard about them besides the fact that they are pricey.

Ttt

Comment

There's a few threads on them. I want the ones with 3/4" bleeders

Comment

Seem expensive

Comment

Slick trick or hartcraft

Comment

Slick trick or hartcraft

Comment

Any tuning issues?

Comment

I like many others on here have a broadhead problem. My arrow case looks like a display case for the many different broadheads on the market. Everything from rages to solids (now) and almost everything in between. Have a few friends who shoot them and they have all been very happy with them. No tuning issues that I know of.
                Last edited by Lawhorn; 09-23-2014, 09:41 PM.

Comment

What's the word on them Broadheads Kino? I'm fixing to buy some!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter1994 View Post
                    What's the word on them Broadheads Kino? I'm fixing to buy some!!
                    You won't regret it. They are pricey but they are razor sharp and fly true. In my set up which will be similar to yours they will zip right through. I have the 100's and I can't be happier.

Comment

Comment

They remind me of the old Satellite Titans. But probably way better built

Comment

I love mine. I put a 160 lb hog down at 65 yards in april with a clean pass through. And they fly like a dream come true

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhorn View Post
                            You won't regret it. They are pricey but they are razor sharp and fly true. In my set up which will be similar to yours they will zip right through. I have the 100's and I can't be happier.

What's your arrow weight?

Comment

I am not impressed with them. Had a hunter shoot s" two different deer w them. First deer bleeder blades broke away and one blade broke.
                              Second deer broadhead bent where it screwed into ferrule.

Comment

Working...
                              X