Okay, but just because you said it nicely. lol

Comment

Originally posted by shaun5371 View Post
      Okay, but just because you said it nicely. lol
      I'll even add a "please".

Comment

This is great. Been looking at these and I may have to try one

Comment

Just ordered the Trophy Ridge Driver (Single Pin). Will update on how that one works once I get it in.

Comment

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
            I'll even add a "please".
            Okay okay, going to the BOW shop next Friday.

Comment

Here is a glimpse of what you can accomplishClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405796022.897699.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	24317237

This is my 50 yard group. Didn't feel like taking a pic of any closer because all I do is ruin fletches without spot shooting. I'll be crucified for saying this, but I am 100% confident that I can kill a deer out to 50 yards

Comment

Just finished tuning in the React 1 sight I just put on my bow and let me tell you, it is the easiest sight to use and get dialed in that I have ever had on a bow. The only time I have used a single pin was in the open division of 3D tournaments and it has been over 15 years since I shot a 3D course. I sighted in at 20 and then 40 and set everything according to the instructions and then shot at 50, 70, and 80 yards and was dead on! This sight may be expensive, but it sure cuts down on the sighting in process.

Comment

The React-1 is a great, all metal sight from Trophy Ridge. Like others have said, they are extremely simple to sight in and are very accurate. It took less than 20 arrows and I was spot on at 100 yards. Simple.

Comment

The react one is ugly but I dont care the best site I every had plus I got it for a 125 bucks in the bargain cave at cabelas

Comment

My React is awesome. I was sighted in in about 20 minutes. As far as it being breakable...what are these guys doing to their sights? I know in the woods it can get hooked on stuff, but unless you deliberately throw it against a wall, I think you're in good shape. It's a great sight! i love it. Money well spent. For any guys that live in the DFW area, I saw one at Cabela's today in the bargain cave for $91. Didn't know if anything was wrong/broken with it though. Get one! You will not be disappointed.

Comment

I've got a react 5 pin and it's anything but fragile. Love the sight. Very easy to use, solid construction and bright pins. It's not a target sight with its .19 pins, but it's more than I need for hunting.

Jake

Comment

I have a react 5 pin which I love.

Only downside you'll find is that the 5 pin lacks a 3rd axis adjustment. The React One has a 3rd axis adjustment.

Some bows, the site will sit level. I, however, had to shim mine. Other than that, it's been fairly hassle free.

One side note... if you use a sight mounted quiver, make sure that the screws are long enough. I stripped out the quiver bracket last year on a hunt, because the screws weren't long enough and in the process of trying to keep it tight, I overdid it. The sight bracket is some sort of ballistic polymer... so you can mess it up pretty easily!

Comment

Working...
                          X