Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obsession, Xpedition, or one one the big three (or four)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bearkills View Post
    28.5 / 65

Hmmmmm. Close enough for a few test shots.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
      Hmmmmm. Close enough for a few test shots.
      I may be going to the range in Plano today. It's rotating mods

Comment

I'll leave well enough alone and don't need to share my experiences with Obsession to validate anything I've said. My response was as straight of a response as yours. You're stating that because they have the same designer the companies can't be providing a difference in end user experience and that is definitely not the case. Like I said, find me a complaint about Xpedition. They're as solid as they come. Under promising and over delivering, like all stand up men. Loved my Obsession bow, as for the rest of that experience, you can keep it.

Man I've watched ur posts for awhile. You throw subtle sa comments into some then ya back up from em. I do agree that Xpeditions are awesome. Never said otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
          Man I've watched ur posts for awhile. You throw subtle sa comments into some then ya back up from em. I do agree that Xpeditions are awesome. Never said otherwise.
          Yeah, well I've not stalked you to know you're posting habits. What happened here is, I said that Xpedition is a better company and you made a little passive aggressive response about them having the same designer so how could that be? I said you must not know much about the process of design to delivery of bows if you think that has much effect on what makes a bow company better or not.

I don't know about backing up, I ain't ever been too good at it. Especially when it comes to Internet tough guys. But I sure do know when I see a crab walking sideways though! It boils down to this, you think I'm a sa and I think you're a da.

Comment

Alright boys, both of you calm down or I'll put the Internet smack down on both of ya.

Lets face it, you're both sa, and neither one of you are a da. That being said. Lets ll hold hands and sing along, "why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends?" Everybody now...

And I currently own a bow from both of them. Both are excellent bows. Both are very similar. As far as Obsession being "less of a bow company" or "not giving good customer service", I disagree. I know they're far from perfect and there has been misinformation and conflicting info giving by them, some of which is their own fault and some not their own fault. Much of it is due to massive growing pains. Irregardless, they're a good company. Perfect? Nope. But a good company for the most part and they at least make the attempt to take care of their customers. That's all one can ask for. And when they don't, I say we just show grace.

Enough for now though, because I'm headed to go shoot my Xcentric. Peace out.

Comment

Yeah, well I've not stalked you to know you're posting habits. What happened here is, I said that Xpedition is a better company and you made a little passive aggressive response about them having the same designer so how could that be? I said you must not know much about the process of design to delivery of bows if you think that has much effect on what makes a bow company better or not.

I don't know about backing up, I ain't ever been too good at it. Especially when it comes to Internet tough guys. But I sure do know when I see a crab walking sideways though! It boils down to this, you think I'm a sa and I think you're a da.
              Lmfao!!!! Anytime you want it big daddy. Oh just an FYI. It wasn't passive aggressive. Just sayin there BA Barrackus.

Originally posted by TXBlkCld View Post
              Alright boys, both of you calm down or I'll put the Internet smack down on both of ya.

Lets face it, you're both sa, and neither one of you are a da. That being said. Lets ll hold hands and sing along, "why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends?" Everybody now...

And I currently own a bow from both of them. Both are excellent bows. Both are very similar. As far as Obsession being "less of a bow company" or "not giving good customer service", I disagree. I know they're far from perfect and there has been misinformation and conflicting info giving by them, some of which is their own fault and some not their own fault. Much of it is due to massive growing pains. Irregardless, they're a good company. Perfect? Nope. But a good company for the most part and they at least make the attempt to take care of their customers. That's all one can ask for. And when they don't, I say we just show grace.

Enough for now though, because I'm headed to go shoot my Xcentric. Peace out.

Oh you know I'll never say I ain't an SA.

But what I didn't get is I never said to him Xpedition was a bad bow. Especially that machine you got. Which I'm prolly gonna getta twin copy btw.

Comment

But what I didn't get is I never said to him Xpedition was a bad bow. Especially that machine you got. Which I'm prolly gonna getta twin copy btw.
                Have at it. She's worth havin twin of. Ordering grips from Rob this week.

Comment

I love this site!!!!!!

Comment

Lmfao!!!! Anytime you want it big daddy. Oh just an FYI. It wasn't passive aggressive. Just sayin there BA Barrackus.

Ragin,

I'd like to offer an apology. I let my flesh get the better of me and called names. Fact is, you're an image barer of God Himself. Insulting you is the same as insulting God. I've asked his forgiveness and know that I have it. I'm praying now that you'll forgive me too. I appreciate your passion for the things that you love.

Comment

Ragin,

I'd like to offer an apology. I let my flesh get the better of me and called names. Fact is, you're an image barer of God Himself. Insulting you is the same as insulting God. I've asked his forgiveness and know that I have it. I'm praying now that you'll forgive me too. I appreciate your passion for the things that you love.
                      That's the TBH ^^^^ I've come to know and expect.

Comment

Ragin,

All good big daddy. No issues here man. I'll apologize back.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBlkCld View Post
                          That's the TBH ^^^^ I've come to know and expect.
                          All good big daddy. No issues here man. I'll apologize back.
                          Thanks for the grace bro.
                          Last edited by Bearkills; 07-18-2014, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the grace bro.

Yessir. Wolves snap at each other every now n then.

Comment

Yessir. Wolves snap at each other every now n then.
                              Word!

Comment

Here is my --------- ----------! I love it!!!
                                Wow your good instinctive with no rest

Comment

Working...
                                X