whats a Bear kodiak magnum worth 55@28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats a Bear kodiak magnum worth 55@28

im thinking of selling my Bear kodiak magnum its 55@ 28 and to be honest its starting to kill my shoulders just a little to much bow for me as i get older. been a great bowive got 16 kills with it mainly hogs a few deer couple exotics it will come with 10 beman centershots 500 spine 31 inch length 6 of them have brand new 200 grain muzzy phantoms on them has beaver balls installed bow is in great shape missing the medallion and looked like someone years ago had a quiver attatched it is left handed what would be a fair asking price thank you all in advance
    Last edited by howie1968; 03-26-2014, 09:32 AM. Reason: add picture

IDK, I paid $250 for mine but that was on a help a guy out auction. I see where new they run about $450 at Lancasters, new.

Comment

rough estimate any where from $170-230ish just for the bow, with the extras you can bump up the price accordingly. there is a wide price range on the auction sites. The green ones like yours seem to run lower than the natural wood grains. I have seen lefties go for a lot more and a lot less than righties, just depends if you can find some lefties who are looking for a good bow. I didn't see any left handed bear on the site I look at?

Comment

Working...
      X