Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Laddies

Hello Ladies,

My wife has been shooting a bow that was given to her for awhile now. What bow do you recommend and draw weight for moving to the next step? I understand draw weight is case by case, but an idea would be good. Thanks!

Ck out bowtech heartbreaker

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Take her to a couple of bow shops in your area. Let her shoot as many bows as possible; most importantly let HER choose the bow. I shoot a Jewel and love it, but there are a lot of other good ones to choose from. I would suggest letting her try a diamond edge, mission craze.

Comment

Got my wife a PSE Chaos. She really likes it and it's and impressive shooter that didn't break the bank.

Comment

Another for the heartbreaker I'm impressed with my wifes

Comment

there is a mathews passion for sale on here.

Comment

My fiance has a elite spirit on order 45 pound limbs and 24.5" draw. She loved the demo she shot.

Comment

I would want to know her draw length and then I would want to know if she is hunting with it or only target shooting.

Comment

I shoot a mission craze. Made by mathews so you can't go wrong. It's got a CRAZY draw length and weight adjustment spread so that she can build her weight up if she needs to. Pretty reasonably priced too.

Comment

My wife also shoots a Mission Craze and loves it. She started around 40 pounds but has worked her way up to around 55 pounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X