Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broadhead target

Anybody use one of these

Find theBlack Hole 18 in Archery Target by Black Hole at Fleet Farm. We have low prices and a great selection on all Foam & Block Targets.

Had one for 2 years. Until my sisters dog ate it. It is a great little target for the price. I shot BH and FP through it. Only thing you need to watch for is if you shoot a lot of bh use the sides to shoot FP. The layers start to get loose with a lot of bBH use and i was pushing arrows past the fletching with FP. I know have a rhinehart 18-1.

Comment

Originally posted by CountryTexan View Post
      Had one for 2 years. Until my sisters dog ate it. It is a great little target for the price. I shot BH and FP through it. Only thing you need to watch for is if you shoot a lot of bh use the sides to shoot FP. The layers start to get loose with a lot of bBH use and i was pushing arrows past the fletching with FP. I know have a rhinehart 18-1.

Ok, thx. Price seems right?

Comment

I have the target just like that from BassPro. It lasted 2 years shooting fp at it. But when I went back to shooting fixed BH, it tore it up pretty quick.

Comment

Originally posted by sportsman View Post
          I have the target just like that from BassPro. It lasted 2 years shooting fp at it. But when I went back to shooting fixed BH, it tore it up pretty quick.

Did bh go thru and u unscrew them?

Comment

Mobile target 18-1. Non Mobile, Blob. I have a blob that is 8 years old and will last another 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              Mobile target 18-1. Non Mobile, Blob. I have a blob that is 8 years old and will last another 8 years.

I hear ya, but budget wont allow that much

Comment

Sammy, I'm a dealer for Hips Targets
                Been making targets since 1968, can't beat them!

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                  I hear ya, but budget wont allow that much
                  Price seems right. Just tune BH's and shoot FP's at it.

Comment

Kinda what i was thinking

Comment

Did you order one yet?

Comment

Originally posted by popsy View Post
                        Did you order one yet?

Not yet

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                          Did bh go thru and u unscrew them?
                          I just pulled them right back out. I didn't remove the BH. I used to tune my bh, not shoot them all the time.

^^this^^

Comment

decent little target for the $$...Just like all other targets in the same price range. if you shoot the same spot over and over the arrows will eventuly pass thru

Comment

I recently got this target, I rarely shoot broad heads into it but when I do I just screw the bh off. If you shoot the sides too much the yellow plastic around it will start getting enough holes that it almost rips in half. Doesn't effect use ability particularly, just looks. To me it's well worth the price.

Comment

Working...
                              X