From Mathews to Bowtech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Mathews to Bowtech

Had a Mathews ZXT and I loved it! But I'm more of a speed guy so after shooting the Mathews Chill R, Mathews HeliM, Bowtech Insanity CPX, and Bowtech Experience... I have decided to go with the all new Bowtech RPM 360! It will be here sometime next week or the beginning of the following week.

Can't wait to shoot it and let y'all know how it does.. If it shoots anything like the Bowtech Experience then I'm in business! I'm a camo guy but this time I went with a black bow to compliment the red strings .. Pics to follow as soon as the bow comes in..

Jealous! I made the switch from the z7 when the invasion came out. I have shot other bows and I just can't put it down. Love me some bowtech!

Comment

Traitor

Comment

Good thing you didn't get that Mathews tattoo, HoundDog.

Comment

I have always shot mathews, but I am impressed with bow tech. They have a great lineup of bows.

Comment

Congrats on the new bow.

Comment

Good deal guys switching over to bowtech youll never go back

Comment

Mathews is really messing up !!!
                They are loosing alot of people to Bowtech because of this reason.

Comment

Let us know how it is! I'm in the market for a new bow and that is #1 on my list. I want to shoot it but my shop doesn't have any in stock yet. It looks sweet!

Comment

Congrats! It's about time for me to get a new one, mines a 2007 diamond black ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss_SDF View Post
                      Good thing you didn't get that Mathews tattoo, HoundDog.
                      Lol yeah that would never happen.

Thanks fellas.. I have nothing bad at all to say about Mathews bows, I just like the way the bowtech experience shot and I really enjoyed the speed of the bowtechs.. The shop is gonna call me as soon as it arrives and I'll be leavin work a little early that day lol.. I'll post pics as soon as I get her..

Comment

Hate to see you go...Now you'll be playing catch up. But really, congrats. All bows are just awesome now days. Enjoy & post up some pics.

Comment

Originally posted by gatt40 View Post
                          Hate to see you go...Now you'll be playing catch up. But really, congrats. All bows are just awesome now days. Enjoy & post up some pics.
                          "I refuse to follow"

Comment

Originally posted by HoundDog View Post
                            Had a Mathews ZXT and I loved it! But I'm more of a speed guy so after shooting the Mathews Chill R, Mathews HeliM, Bowtech Insanity CPX, and Bowtech Experience... I have decided to go with the all new Bowtech RPM 360! It will be here sometime next week or the beginning of the following week.

Can't wait to shoot it and let y'all know how it does.. If it shoots anything like the Bowtech Experience then I'm in business! I'm a camo guy but this time I went with a black bow to compliment the red strings .. Pics to follow as soon as the bow comes in..
                            Maybe you'll be able to shoot as good as me now
                            Last edited by SDF_CEO; 01-25-2014, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Went from Mathews to bowtech to elite and now to obsession. Must say, I think it's the best of the bunch.

Comment

Working...
                              X