Sam @ Triple Edge Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam @ Triple Edge Archery

Well I posted the other day that I was looking for my wife a new bow for our anniversary and thanks to a fellow TBH'er (spliffnwesson) I got an awesome deal on a 4 month old Bowtech Heartbreaker 25" draw 40- 50# limbs with whisker biscuit and wrist sling.Thanks to Sam over at Triple Edge Archery in Dayton it's set up for her now and She's ready for the range. I was impressed by how much time he spent messing with her bow when we didn't even buy it from him. He didn't charge me for anything he did to it. I bought a bow there back in '08 but had forgot how great the customer service is.....definitely earned a loyal customer and it's worth the drive. Thanks Dustin for the great bow and to Sam for operating a great bow shop!

I walked in from out if town just to browse and those guys were really people there! Just sat and talked about bows and hunting for quite some time. Really good people there!

Comment

Sam and Robert are awesome people. I've sent over 10 different people there and they all bought bows. I like supporting our local small businesses....

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERMILLER View Post
        Sam and Robert are awesome people. I've sent over 10 different people there and they all bought bows. I like supporting our local small businesses....
        I'll recommend them every chance I get.

Comment

Dam good bow shop!

Comment

Originally posted by cwbow View Post
            Dam good bow shop!
            For sure!

Comment

Only place I'll go. Hour drive and worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by ABroussard View Post
                Only place I'll go. Hour drive and worth it.
                x10000

Comment

Ive known Robert since way back when he only worked partime at Triple edge and we both worked at Exxon. He is really good people and you are right. You CANNOT beat the customer service at TE.
                  I was just in there on Wednesday to pick up a bow for a fellow TBH'er so I could ship it to him and I spent almost an hour just talkin to the guys.

Comment

Thanks to all for the kind words.

Sam

Comment

Excellent bow shop - Sam and Robert are the best!!

Comment

Working...
                      X