Stokerized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stokerized

Anyone use these stabilizers? Was interested in buying one. Worth the money?

Them, Vendetta, and B Stinger are the only Stabs you should look at, I shoot the 12'' B Stinger Pro Hunter and love.

Comment

Target or hunting? Yes stabilizers will help tighten your groups.

Comment

I use an axion stabilizer but want to try out a stokerized for hunting purposes

Comment

If your looking to add color and looks to your bow yes . they do have several models that allow for adjustments, side/back/ v-bar.

I will warn you that the black rods tend ( i use that word due to breaking two, more my fault for trying to align the engraving ) to break when tightening (the threaded hex screw into the rod bottoms out inside the acrylic rod and will snap it) (talking about the hunter models)

with all that said.... I own 7 and all are installed on there respective bow. I use the saturn 5oz weight and the 1oz saturn dampner (8" hunter stabs) and for my hunting rigs they are good for me. adjustable weight/ color / and some vibration dampinging

at $75+ i would make sure you look around and confirm that it's the right stab for what you want.

Comment

I love the SS1. Gives you a lot of options of where to add the weight.

Comment

love them, used to shoot a 6" hunter and have now switched to a 8".

Comment

I have a couple of the 10 inch hunter models and I really like them for hunting and target shooting. I just picked up their new 12" revolver stabilizer and it seems to be working out pretty well.

Comment

I use the SS1 and it really helped me.

Comment

i've tried the ss1 three time and hate the thing. a few people on her sporting my mine that i sold to them.

I have a stoker on my heli-m and a bstinger on my creed. Like the bstinger a lot more. . . . much more durable build and the impact of the weight out front is felt more. the stoker is a bit weak in upfront weight unless you add a few modules . . . .which i had to do.

all that said Vendetta is my next one. I shot with one and i liked it a lot.

Comment

SS1 works awesome on my bow. I shoot with my tight spot on and it's off set works awesome. If your not gonna shoot with quiver on then this won't be one u want to go with !

Comment

I shoot stokerized on my Elite and love it, durable functional and looks good to boot.

Comment

SS1 works awesome on my bow. I shoot with my tight spot on and it's off set works awesome. If your not gonna shoot with quiver on then this won't be one u want to go with !
                          I also have a Tight Spot but I love my Stoker with or without the quiver on. Mine helped my groups. Most folks don't fully understand what a stabilizer is meant to do. The SS1 works much like the off-set stabs the target guys use, only you can use it for hunting.

The SS1 is designed to offset the weight of the sight and rest “bracket” and the quiver which are mounted on the opposite side of the bow from the SS1. These helps balance the bow when the stuff is attached. You can move it front to back to offset the weight of the sight that is on the front side of the bow. With the Tight Spot, your quiver is close to the bow and it too is adjustable up and down and back and forth. You can adjust both your quiver and your stabilizer to find the sweet spot in your total package.

Most folks think the reason to have a stabilizer is to make the bow quite or to make it look cool. A stabilizer is meant to do one thing, help you hit a target. Cool is cool but X’s are the coolest.

Comment

Originally posted by Okiehunter View Post
                            I also have a Tight Spot but I love my Stoker with or without the quiver on. Mine helped my groups. Most folks don't fully understand what a stabilizer is meant to do. The SS1 works much like the off-set stabs the target guys use, only you can use it for hunting.

The SS1 is designed to offset the weight of the sight and rest “bracket” and the quiver which are mounted on the opposite side of the bow from the SS1. These helps balance the bow when the stuff is attached. You can move it front to back to offset the weight of the sight that is on the front side of the bow. With the Tight Spot, your quiver is close to the bow and it too is adjustable up and down and back and forth. You can adjust both your quiver and your stabilizer to find the sweet spot in your total package.

Most folks think the reason to have a stabilizer is to make the bow quite or to make it look cool. A stabilizer is meant to do one thing, help you hit a target. Cool is cool but X’s are the coolest.

agree and agree side weight helps the side to side.

but you never see a target guy with just side bars they always run a longer stabilizer up front. Most important to me is to stabilize the shot while drawn, you can accomodate side to side with form but the weight forward greatly increases your ability to hold steady.

I actually like the ss1 when i ran a 12 stoker with saturn weights up front but the bow became very unwieldy and heavy. Bstinger pro hunter has a better design to me and the main stabilizer is the primary.

Comment

i shoot a 8" hunter

Comment

Working...
                              X