gopro mount?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gopro mount?

ok so santa got me a gopro for Christmas and I want to get some footage of me bowhunting but I want to put it on my bow does anyone else use a gopro on their bow? if you do please post a pic and tell me how you do it.
    Thanks

This is how I put mine. I've messed with it works good. I've got it tucked in closer to the riser now just had to mess with it till you get it right.

Comment

Not sure if you want the gopro facing forward towards your target or facing rear to show you. I got a GoPro hero3 a few days ago and picked up a "handlerbar/seat post mount" and put it on my stabilizer. My stabilizer is an octane brand so it is perfectly round and the mount grabs onto it really well.

Comment

Just today I took an old stabilizer and put it in sons bow with a handlebar mount. He'll have to practice with it but I think it will work. Now he wants a mount on his rifle

Comment

go to www.caddiebuddy.com

Comment

Think I am going to get this one, since there are a lot of ways to use it.

Bowfinger Archery offers a full line of archery products and accessories for your bow. Bowfinger products deliver the best quality and performance possible so that you can take aim with confidence. We offer hunting stabilizers, target stabilizers, arrow rests, scopes, side bar mounts and more archery accessories.

You have to buy the gopro tripod mount though for it to work. But that has multiple uses too.

Comment

Thanks guys I will try to work somthin out I can't put it on my stabilizer though cause its just an old limbsaver rubber one so that won't work but I'm sure I could figure somthin out

Comment

Do you guys that have them on your bows get decent video? The GoPro has such a wide angle that I would think it would be hard to get anything that looked good unless you were on top of them... The other day I set mine on a little gorilla tri-pod and set it on the ground about 4-5 yards off a trail, using the Wi-Fi remote. I got some decent footage of a nice 9 pt, but even though it was only about 4 yds from the camera it looked to be much further away.

Comment

Working...
                X