X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha toche.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullworks52 View Post
      Is the insert located inside the funnel portion of the Ferrule or HIT insert?
      Huh?

Comment

I bet they fly good being that short.

Comment

How do you get some of those? I looked on websight but cant find them? Would like to try them. Shooting ST now but those look good.

Comment

Originally posted by 94sktr View Post
            How do you get some of those? I looked on websight but cant find them? Would like to try them. Shooting ST now but those look good.

Workin on it. I'm not sure about suppliers in the lower 48 just yet.

Comment

Ok cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                Huh?
                He's asking where the arrow insert is. There's no visible insert on the arrow. Is it inside the flared portion of the broadhead ferrule or is that an arrow that's using an HIT insert? I'm curious as well. Is that photo just a prop photo or an actual broadhead attached to an arrow for testing?

Cool design. Going to be hard for me to switch from Slick Tricks for hog arrows, but that's certainly a stout design.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                  He's asking where the arrow insert is. There's no visible insert on the arrow. Is it inside the flared portion of the broadhead ferrule or is that an arrow that's using an HIT insert? I'm curious as well. Is that photo just a prop photo or an actual broadhead attached to an arrow for testing?

Cool design. Going to be hard for me to switch from Slick Tricks for hog arrows, but that's certainly a stout design.

Gotcha. No I reckon that is a prop pic. I'm not sure what arrow is in that pic. Mine should be in this week.

Comment

Well Ragin' did they come in?

Comment

Don't know. Got a package notice. Still at work.

Comment

They are in!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                          They are in!!!!

Merry Christmas !!!

Comment

Refreshing to see something like this instead of another mechanical

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                              Refreshing to see something like this instead of another mechanical

I have not shot em yet and won't be able to till after the 1st. But they are very solid. And everyone knows what a sharpness snob I am when it comes to out of the package sharpness. They are Stinger Sharp right out of the pack. No flaws, solid quality control obviously, sharp as hell, no gimmicks, just a straight forward well built head. The ferrule being aluminum was a concern from pics alone but it is so short and so thick it gonna be fine. Plus it's internally supported by the blades. The Trocar is 4 sided.

Comment

Send some to me. I will test them!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X