Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Fletching Jig For

Howdy Ya'll,
    I've been asked what I want for Christmas this year. I would like a fletching jig. but with all the different models, I'm confused. What is the best jig for the money? Helix? 3 degree, or 6 degree? I'm shooting 28.5" at 70 lbs with a octane hostage rest (planning on upgrading to NAP Apache).
    Thanks ya'll,
    Dixie

Title Edit: Best Fletching Jig for the Money

I have 2 E-Z fletch and I like them a lot. They're simple to use, they are a little messy if your put to much glue but nothing major. I think they are made by Arizona archery. I like it better than the Jo-jan, seems more consistent with the degrees.

Comment

EZ Fletch MINI is awesome

If you are shooting Blazer type vanes it is hard to beat

Comment

Defiantly the Arizona EZ fletch IMO, and you can order the different arms to swap out to allow you to fletch whichever vanes you want.

Comment

Ditto what was said above. I have used a bunch of them. Now I have 4 or 5 Arizona ez fletch jigs and it's all I use.

Comment

So the EZ fletch seems pretty popular. What about helix? Is that necessary? How many degrees?
            Thanks Ya'll

Comment

Its 3* on the mini

Comment

Originally posted by Happy97 View Post
                Defiantly the Arizona EZ fletch IMO, and you can order the different arms to swap out to allow you to fletch whichever vanes you want.
                Glad I came back to this thread! I own two and didn't know you could swap arms out! Thanks!

Comment

All vanes are made off set 2degrees so even if you fletch them straight they will have a 2degree offset so with the ez fletch you will have a 5degree that's what I use I like it for speed if I feel like being particular and taking forever I bust out the Jo Jan

Comment

Another vote or the ez fletch mini here. Get the helical, it helps more than you'd think

Comment

Working...
                    X