Panasonic V201 camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic V201 camera

Does anyone have any experience with this? I've watched some reviews and they look good but most of the low light/night time videos are in town with street lights. I'm looking to use it to video some self hunts and my little brother. The day time footage looks great but I'm more interested in night time and dusk/dawn. Has anyone had any other problems I should look into? I noticed the battery life isn't the greatest but planned on having extra batteries anyways. I also noticed there isn't a capability to take still pictures while shooting like some other camera's I've seen. Fiance has put me on a -$300 christmas budget so this looks like the right choice. Any advice and opinions are appreciated. Thanks GS

Have you looked at this camera on Amazon?

Panasonic HC-V201

It states that it does have the capability to shoot 10MP still while recording video too. I don't have any experience with this camcorder but for under $300 your options are sort of limited. For low light shooting you for sure won't get the shots that higher priced cameras with larger sensors get. When I was looking for a camera I too was worried about the low light issues but I've found it to not be an issue for me. The images are still very visible and I'm not worried about that "crystal clear" shot during dusk since my footage isn't going to need to be professional for shows or anything.

Comment

Oh ok, I'll look into that. If it does that will just be a plus. Best Buy didn't say anything about it in the description and watched a review where the guy handling said it didn't. May not have read the instructions though lol.

Comment

I think you're correct. I wish Best Buy would have put that in the description of it. I really like that feature.

Comment

Working...
        X