Anyone shooting the Mathews creed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone shooting the Mathews creed?

Anyone got this bow? Just upgraded to one a few months ago. What do y'all think? I love mine

Those are some fine shooting bows. I chose the Helim over the Creed and Chill this past Spring. The Helim just felt better in my hand than the other two. Very, Very nice shooting bows, you won't regret your purchase. Just make sure you get it tuned up well before you pass judgment. My Helim is the best bow I have shot yet. Just a "tad" bit nicer than my DXT.

Comment

can't go wrong with any of the bows you named it sounds like

Comment

My dad has one and loves it. We've shot Mathews bows for several years and pretty much won't shoot anything else. I had a SQ2 that I've shot for several years until a few weeks ago. When he went to the Creed it left his 2 year old Z7 extreme collecting dust. A cam swap later I smoked a 8 point it 2 weeks ago! haha

Comment

Awesome. They're great bows!

Comment

Very nice bow, I shot it a few weeks ago but ended up getting the chill due to it being smoother on my bad shoulder

Comment

I went with the chill because it felt smoother, I liked the weight, and it's faster. But the creed is a sweet shooter too

Comment

I love my Creed. The draw cycle feels better than anything I've ever pulled back before. I've had it for a few months now and I finally smoked my first pig with it last weekend! Looking forward to years of death!

Comment

I have a creed and a heli-m

both are killers and both shoot great. Tune them and they are awesome.

creed was much harder to tune then the heli-m and the heli-m gets much stronger speeds. but I like em both and shoot em both

Comment

The Matthews Drenalin is a whole lot better in my opinion but hey whatever floats your boat

Comment

I love mine, I have the total lost creed. its a great bow, what can I say its a Mathews.

Comment

Working...
                      X