Bear Motive 7 - any opinions??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bear Motive 7 - any opinions??

Has anyone shot or own a Bear Motive 7? Been shooting a Hoyt crx32 and decided to get one this week after shooting it at my local shop. Seems like a really good bow and want to see what others think of it.

The Motive 7 is a great bow! Smooth, super fast, accurate, great ratings and reviews. Bear is pumping out industry leading bows! I am expecting my new Agenda 6 to come in this week!

Comment

I just bought a bear outbreak. It's a nice bow
      I shot 40 yrds an it the center of the target. It's super fast.

Comment

I've got an anarchy and love it.

Comment

I have been hearing great things also might have to check them out

Comment

Pigman hunts with the bear motive 6 so it must be good

Comment

Originally posted by Jsix321 View Post
              Has anyone shot or own a Bear Motive 7? Been shooting a Hoyt crx32 and decided to get one this week after shooting it at my local shop. Seems like a really good bow and want to see what others think of it.
              What shop did you go to shoot them?

Comment

Bargain Hunters in Weatherford. I'm really liking it but wish I would have went with a 50-60 lb model.

Comment

Thanks, Do they carry Bear lineup? They didnt show up as a Bear dealer. I'm really wanting to shoot the Agenda 6.

Comment

I dont remember seeing an agenda 6. They do have some motives and methods though.

Comment

The method is a great bow too without the price tag. I liked it over the motive 7

Comment

The method is really nice also. I've got a buddy trying to talk me out of the motive already and may take him up on it to get a 50-60 lb'r. Going to make a run to my local shops again soon and see what they have in stock.

Comment

I love my Carnage so much, I can't find a reason to look at the new ones. I'm sure they're nice too.

Comment

Working...
                          X