Thumb release?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thumb release?

Am I the only one who uses a thumb release for target and hunting? I have yet to see anyone else use a thumb release when hunting. For me it has improved my accuracy a good bit, especially past 40 yds.

I use a truball pro diamond for hunting and love it. Took me multiple attempts to get comfortable with it, now glad I stuck with it. I had to make the switch to a handle due to wrist problems, but it's all worked out

Comment

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post
      I use a truball pro diamond for hunting and love it. Took me multiple attempts to get comfortable with it, now glad I stuck with it. I had to make the switch to a handle due to wrist problems, but it's all worked out
      That's the same release I use. It works great!

Comment

I use a Carter Insatiable +. I used to use the Carter for target and then go to a Scott Caliper for hunting until I decided to just 1 for both. Since I use the Carter most of the year I just keep using it during the hunting season. Friend of mine, (GonzalezIam) also a TBH member, uses one also.

Comment

I use the truball pro diamond extreme. Used it for years and wouldn't switch.

Comment

I use one as well. I am way more consistent with it as opposed to the wrist version. Never shoot at targets or critters without it.

Comment

Yep use a chocolate addiction and I LOVE it!!

Comment

I hunt and shoot 3D with a Stan SX-2...Love this release!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                  I hunt and shoot 3D with a Stan SX-2...Love this release!!!

Same one I use. For hunting and 3D

Comment

Me. Tru Ball Max 4 Pro Hunter.

Comment

I have been using the for a couple years. Helped my shooting as I was getting "punchy" with index finger, wrist strap release. I shoot carter chocolate addiction lite and a spott Hogg whipper snapper.

Comment

I started hunting with a Carter Target 3 years ago and have never looked back.

Comment

I cut over to a Tru-Fire 4 finger this year for both target and hunting.

Comment

Was thinking about trying a thumb release. Using a trufire hardcore now

Comment

scott exxus
                              love it

Comment

Working...
                              X