Pole Mountain Cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pole Mountain Cases

Anyone use one of there cases? Pros or cons! I have a Hoyt Maxxis 35 and want to get a case that I can leave my quiver on the bow with it loaded with arrows.

I was wondering about them too.I have a skb now and not a fan of it. Im just having a hard time spending the money on another case when the skb does the job.

Comment

I have one and have used it on 2 trips to Africa with no problems. you can pack a lot of stuff in one. I would rather have a Terra Glide over any case on the market. Get in black and it looks just like regular luggage, not a bow or rifle case. It is worth checking them out.

Comment

I have the red one for my z7. It works great but I don't care for the foam on the inside

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
          I have one and have used it on 2 trips to Africa with no problems. you can pack a lot of stuff in one. I would rather have a Terra Glide over any case on the market. Get in black and it looks just like regular luggage, not a bow or rifle case. It is worth checking them out.
          x2 on the terra glide but it will not take more than a 34 A to A so make sure you check the measurements out....I used it once with a Monster M7 so you can see it is pretty good sized. They are really sturdy and come with the lifetime warranty from Badlands. Cheers!
          Fred

Comment

Look into the LakeWood brand bow file as well...love mine...you leave the quiver on and it can carry the accessory box (broadheads, wrenches etc) and an arrow case can be ordered with it that fits in the case as well...
            http://www.lakewoodproducts.com/hunting_cases.php

Comment

Working...
            X