Victory Arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victory Arrows

Does no one else shoot Victory Arrows? It seems like everyone is shooting FMJs. Is there something wrong with them? I just started shooting them and they seem to be good arrows. V6 HV at 6.7 gpi 340, very light, very fast!

I shoot 'em and like 'em. V3 350's

Comment

i shoot the vap with the stainless tip. great arrow

Comment

I'm shootin the v3 vaps. Fast, hard hitting and deep penetration.

Comment

I also shoot and love the V3's. They are a very tough arrow.

Comment

I'm shooting the VAP V1 at 409grains at 300 fps they hit like a ton of bricks. And are super tough

Comment

I shoot v4 and not had a issue with them great arrows but I'll be switching to the VAPS

Comment

I shot the HV 400's earlier this year and had no issues whatsoever. I went to a heavier arrow for hunting season, but would have zero problems shooting them again

Comment

I shot them last year. They worked great I just wanted to go with a heavier arrow. I'm shooting bloodsports this year.

Comment

Considering switching to them.

Comment

Never shot the Victory arrows, bit I did shoot for Bart Lawhorn (who was at Victory, then started Harvest Time). Liked those arrows (very similar to Victory). Bart went to Muddy, helped design the early Muddy/HT arrows, and was eventually bought out. The arrows then became Bloodsport.
                      I shoot those and love em.

Comment

I have been shooting Victory VAPs this year. So far, I like them. The downside is that my block target won't stop them with broadheads or field points. With regular sized carbon arrows it stopped them just fine, with the same Slick Trick Mags and they shoot all the way thru the target and end up 5 yards behind the target.

I shot a buck with them this year, first shot broadside at 15 yards out of a ground blind. I had a hard time finding the arrow. It went way past where the deer was standing, like maybe another 15 yards or more past the deer.

Limited results but they do seem to penetrate well.

Comment

i've been messing around with the hv's 7.2 gpi/ 300 spine. makes an arrow with above 20% FOC while staying around 400 grains. shot a couple pigs the other night one arrow broke one ok, about average i guess.

Comment

Working...
                          X