No announcement yet.

Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabelas pinnacle !!!! They even have a lifetime warranty, I took a 5 yr old pair that was no longer waterproof n poof... Brand new pair out the door. Just have a receipt or credit card statement

Comment

I wear danners every day and work in them at the shop. Very good boots for hunting.

Comment

Danner, Kenetrek, Meindl, Schnees. Lots of good boots on the market today. I personally like the Meindl's and Danners.

Comment

i use merrell moab mid gtxs...very comfy and keep my feet dry

Comment

Lacrosse Silencer HD,great boots,bought them when I lived in Wyoming,do yourself a favor and just take a look at them...

Comment

I bought some Merrell mid-tops in Alaska two years ago. Very comfortble but a little on the warm side. Im not sure if the Goretex liner is thicker since it came from Alaska but they are pretty warm.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianW View Post
                Lacrosse Silencer HD,great boots,bought them when I lived in Wyoming,do yourself a favor and just take a look at them...
                A lot of good reviews. Have you used them in the snow or muck?

Comment

What about chippewas ?

Comment

I just ordered a pair of the Kenetrek Mountain Extremes and waiting them to arrive. I have a read a lot of info in the last 8-10 months and the Kenetrek's seem to be the choice of lot of the Elk and Sheep hunters out west.

Comment

Working...
                    X