X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunten Outdoors Cameras

Anybody used any of them?

Reviews?

i have three cheap ones i bought for public land. they take great pics but have horrible battery life. mine are the cheaper flash models that run on four c batteries, sometimes the camera locks up and takes pictures every few seconds untill the battery dies

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
      i have three cheap ones i bought for public land. they take great pics but have horrible battery life. mine are the cheaper flash models that run on four c batteries, sometimes the camera locks up and takes pictures every few seconds untill the battery dies
      Got some like that already

Thanks for the reply

Comment

I heard the new ones coming out are a lot better. I'm thinking of giving them a shot.

Comment

Moultrie M880. I have the old M80 model I bought 2 years ago and you can put 4 Lithium or 8 Lithium in it. I filled all 8 and it still says I have 100% battery life and 250days of life in it. Have the picture quality set on high and have over 3000 taken. 2 weekends ago I set it to 30sec high quality video with only 30 sec delay between. Lol trying to see if the battery indicator will move this time. Great pictures btw, never had a problem with missing I don't think. I've had a bobcat caught running and a dog in full sprint leaping. I can post a couple pictures if you'd like. It has spent quite a bit of time in the forest.

Comment

I have one that runs on the 6v sla battery. I put a solar cell on it and it runs for weeks with good day and night pictures. so far in my second year and no problems.

Tried to post some pics but having tablet issues
            Last edited by HoosierDaddy3; 11-04-2013, 03:38 PM. Reason: bad links

Comment

Had 2,Buy none,junk!

Comment

Working...
              X