Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my chocolate addiction backtension

is irritating me!

It started today, i draw back my bow, get set and pull through the shot. theres a delay and wont go off. when i let down my arrow wants to go.

does anyone have a solution to fix this issue.

I had a Carter BT release, didn't like it but I did find it easier to simply rock the release back and it would go off

Comment

Originally posted by h2447intx View Post
      I had a Carter BT release, didn't like it but I did find it easier to simply rock the release back and it would go off
      I'm gonna have to try it. I've shot this one for bout a year now and it was working great till today, bout irritating now

Comment

Try a Whalens Hooker. It works and is very simple. It is the only BT release along with a little other help from someone, AJ The TP Guru, that helped me cure over 10 years of target panic, and we are talking about a very severe case.

Comment

If it had been working and now is not, you may need to send it back to Carter and have them clean it. Or maybe the trigger tension set screw backed out a little bit and changed the release weight.

Or it is something you are doing differently.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
            If it had been working and now is not, you may need to send it back to Carter and have them clean it. Or maybe the trigger tension set screw backed out a little bit and changed the release weight.

Or it is something you are doing differently.
            i think its something im doing differently. im gonna experiment when i get home. i took it apart and seems like everything is working properly so maybe its just me.

Comment

Working...
            X