lots of great info! thanks so much!

will be checking them all out today

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383406479.095379.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	24260879

I like the FMJ's so far myself but I don't care about speed. Getting 272 fps out of a Destroyer 340 at 28"/63# draw and 420 grains.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
        [ATTACH]567594[/ATTACH]

I like the FMJ's so far myself but I don't care about speed. Getting 272 fps out of a Destroyer 340 at 28"/63# draw and 420 grains.
        :what: Slow Motion!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
          [ATTACH]567594[/ATTACH]

At first glance I thought all those arrows were on a quiver. I was like "Holy He!|". Where do I get one of those."

Comment

Originally posted by dbelcher269 View Post
            At first glance I thought all those arrows were on a quiver. I was like "Holy He!|". Where do I get one of those."
            haha you and me alike...

the FMJs look sick

Comment

I was looking at some at Academy yesterday, they were looking pretty good. I've only shot carob so I'm looking forward to trying out some FMJs.

Comment

I love my fmjs they are some hard hitting arrows for sure.

Comment

I shoot the fatboys for 3d and don't have any complaints. I'll prolly switch to goldtips next year though just cause they have more selection on competition arrows.

Comment

I shoot the standard Axis arrows (not the FMJ) and I think they are great all around hunting arrows. I have had good experience with them. If you are looking for speed easton has some really good lightweight arrows called flatlines that are pretty strong arrows for being so lightweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X