Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big game scale?

I searched this forum and did not find anything

Any suggestions on ones to buy or stay away from?

Mine is called big game scale. I don't remember the cost, I don't think it was much, but it works just fine. Reads up to 440lbs.

Comment

How big? I can get you one to weigh an elephant with.. But they're really expensive for weighing animals.

Comment

I am thinking something to go to 300#, should cover anything I plan on killing

Have my dad's old "cotton" scales but they only go to about 160#

Just need something to get fairly close, does not need to be a "certified" weight

I have looked at some of the 440# scales but I have seen lots of negative comments and figure most are made by the same company and just have a different name slapped on them
        ie Moultrie= WGI = Cabelas = DoAll = etc

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
          I am thinking something to go to 300#, should cover anything I plan on killing

Have my dad's old "cotton" scales but they only go to about 160#

Just need something to get fairly close, does not need to be a "certified" weight

I have looked at some of the 440# scales but I have seen lots of negative comments and figure most are made by the same company and just have a different name slapped on them
          ie Moultrie= WGI = Cabelas = DoAll = etc
          I had one and it crapped out on me in the second season. A spring broke in it or something cause a bag of 50lb corn weighed around 80lbs. If you find a good one pm me.

Comment

A meat locker scale.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
              I had one and it crapped out on me in the second season. A spring broke in it or something cause a bag of 50lb corn weighed around 80lbs. If you find a good one pm me.
              I need a scale like this in my boat.
              I could make customers Happy, Happy, Happy.

Comment

Originally posted by RNTChris View Post
                A meat locker scale.
                I will have to see what google says a "meat locker" scale is because I don't know

Comment

There was a post on this recently. I have the Big Game scale but mine is not accurate. I just bought a 330# electronic from American Weigh scale for $48.00 plus shipping. Have not tried it out yet.

Comment

I must have gotten lucky with the Moultrie #440 scale I bought about 5yrs. ago. I don't use it much just get deer weight and check poundage on bows. It's still accurate even after I dropped it on a concrete floor and broke the face.

Comment

I bought one of the moultrie at sutherland for like $20 but it a big piece.... I pretty much broke when i weighed this pig..... i had to take it apart and fix it and then lift the pig extremely slow so the scaled doesn't jump around and break.

[/QUOTE]

I still looking for a heavy duty one

Comment

I googled meat locker scale and basically found a bunch like the Moultrie pictured above

Comment

I found a couple that might not be bad.

The Weston 320# Sportsman Scale Hanging Scale has a 320 pound capacity with a 5 pound resolution, and also weighs in kilograms. This scale has a durable aluminum body, steel weighing hooks, and weight marker. It also has a conversion table on the...

Here's one for the elephant

Comment

正义华信通 VS 闹事主谋 <a href=https://www.goodluckbuy.com>刘清清</a> ,知乎上看到关于华信通的一切差评都是一位叫 <a href=https://www.goodluckbuy.com>刘清清</a> 的离职员工所杜撰的, 本文将讲述 <a href=https://www.goodluckbuy.com>刘清清</a> 事件的真相,让大家了解 <a href=https://www.goodluckbuy.com>刘清清</a> 是一个什么样的人。

Comment

Working...
                            X