More props to CCR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More props to CCR

My old bow blew up on me last month, so I saved my money and went to Cinnamon Creek Ranch today (first time I've been out there). I told Kyle what I was looking for in a bow and he brought out close to a dozen bows and spent over an hour with me making sure I got the one I wanted. Once I made my decision and he told me he just found out the bow I chose had been discontinued for 2014 (Elite Hunter) and would knock off $50 from the original price he quoted. When he was ringing me up, he realized the bow was actually $50 more than he originally thought, but he still said he would give me the discount off the originally stated price (ended up being $100 off). While the lower price was great, it was the excellent customer service and knowledge that made me a dedicated customer. They will get a lot more of my business from now on.

Kyle: thanks again for the help and great service, I'll be sending all my friends and colleagues your way.

The guys at CCR are the best in the business for sure. I haven't been there but have spoken with nearly all of them and they have answered all of my questions without hesitation. I've even gotten advice on how to do my own tuning, which means a loss of sales for them, yet they were more than willing to help. Great guys

Comment

Yeah, I brought my buddy with me and he said he's going to be buying a new bow from there within the next few months. It just goes to show how far tremendous customer service will go to get new business. Well worth the drive.

Comment

I've been impressed each time I've been to CCR, as a bonus you have an Elite!

Comment

There are no better than CCR, top notch people out there.

Comment

Congrats on the new elite! CCR's customer service is top notch

Comment

I bought a Elite Hunter last year with 65lb limbs. I have had 5 shoulder surgeries and it was the one for me . I was just up at CCR and the guys are great. And FYI my hunter maxed out is throwing my 409 grain vaps at 300fps and is such a joy to shoot. Congrats in the new ride

Comment

Thanks, I'm taking it out into the woods this weekend. Couldn't be happier with the purchase.

Comment

Working...
                X