Pse full throtle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pse full throtle

My brother in law got the chance to shoot it when a rep stop by his shop... He gave me a run down of what he thought about it

the bow was awsome, said that the riser looks like the dna and that the limbs were a little diffrent and that the cams are what stuck out the most due to design and how agresive they apear..

On the draw he said the bow was smooth and twards the last inch or so there is a hump that the bow settles into but once it was back there he said it didnt feel like it wanted to take of on you but he was also onl pulling 60lbs

at the shot he said he felt nothing and the bow is super quiet and fast as all get out..

He really said nothing bad about the bow other than its draw specific, so those guys that are going to go out and get it im sure most will have to order it and if its as hot of a seller as they say it will be they will be waiting a while for it to come in

super quiet, felt nothing, and super fast usually don't all go together. If they really all do in this case, should be a good seller.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
      super quiet, felt nothing, and super fast usually don't all go together. If they really all do in this case, should be a good seller.
      im just saying what i was told.. It was shot out side and like i said 60lbs crank that puppy up to 70 and i bet there is a diffrence in just about all that was said..

Comment

Originally posted by Buck assasin View Post
        im just saying what i was told.. It was shot out side and like i said 60lbs crank that puppy up to 70 and i bet there is a diffrence in just about all that was said..
        blown veins ???

Comment

Im buyin one.

Comment

I would like to shoot one but I'm not buying a new bow just for 10 fps more. Plus pse are hard to pull at max weight

Comment

Hell I will. That means I can drop of 5 pounds of draw weight n keep the same speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                Hell I will. That means I can drop of 5 pounds of draw weight n keep the same speed.
                That's a thought. My **** shoulder is just about gone

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
                  That's a thought. My **** shoulder is just about gone
                  At 51 pounds it should push my arrows the same as my 62 pound 82nd.

Comment

How come you can write hell and it shows but I can't write d. A. M. N.

Comment

At 51 pounds it should push my arrows the same as my 62 pound 82nd.
                      I'm down to 65 lbs on my mr5. 60 would be great

Comment

I'm down to 65 lbs on my mr5. 60 would be great
                        Ive went from pulling over 90 to now lookin at the low 50's. Bows have just gotten so much more efficient.

Comment

I want one

Comment

Ive went from pulling over 90 to now lookin at the low 50's. Bows have just gotten so much more efficient.
                            90 lb how big of a fellow are you. I just might want to stop being a smart *** to you. Na not going to happen I'm smart *** all the way. Haha

Comment

90 lb how big of a fellow are you. I just might want to stop being a smart *** to you. Na not going to happen I'm smart *** all the way. Haha
                              Lol! Not big at all. Just built like a **** Badger! 5'8" 190lbs.

Comment

Working...
                              X