2014 Hoyt's are here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2014 Hoyt's are here

So what yal think? Who's buying the carbon spyder?

Got a Carbon Spyder Turbo with my name on it and wife got's a Faktor 30 coming too. Been shooting the Spyder 30 this season and very impressed with the bow even with short ATA.

Comment

I bet the Carbon Spyder is gonna be a sick bow! After checking them out, I actually like the look of the Faktor better. I'm gonna have to go shoot them just for the heck of it.

Comment

I bought the Hoyt Spyder last week. It is "sick", if that's a good thing.

Comment

That carbon spider turbo sounds pretty sick and its a sharp looking bow.

Comment

I have a carbon spyder turbo ordered. Not sure about the 6 inch brace height but think it will be fine. I really like the ATA on that bow and should be plenty fast. Ordered it in all black and plan to deck it out with a blue string and all the blue hoyt accesories. May not shoot it well but it should look good!

Comment

Shot the Carbon Spyder yesterday, and loved it. The new cams do have a different feel but I haven't had a chance to really dissect the bow and get the number the bow is producing. But my first impression is a good one. I was on the fence about the look of the bow, but upon our first one coming in.....I want one.

Comment

BOWtechnician, have you had a chance to shoot the Faktor yet? Just from the looks of it on the website, I think I like it more than the Carbon Spyder. I'm curious on how it performs comparatively. I imagine the Spyder is pretty top of the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
                  BOWtechnician, have you had a chance to shoot the Faktor yet? Just from the looks of it on the website, I think I like it more than the Carbon Spyder. I'm curious on how it performs comparatively. I imagine the Spyder is pretty top of the line.
                  we have only recieved the carbon spyder so far, but now that the bws are coming in the door we are expecting to have the full line by the end of week hopefully. Ill make sure i post the info here, as well as PM you with all the info i can provide.

Comment

I'm brand new to bowhunting and bought a Hoyt Charger. Maybe after I get good with the charger, maybe I will step up my game to a Spyder.

Comment

Originally posted by BOWtechnicianTX View Post
                      we have only recieved the carbon spyder so far, but now that the bws are coming in the door we are expecting to have the full line by the end of week hopefully. Ill make sure i post the info here, as well as PM you with all the info i can provide.
                      Thank you sir, much appreciated!

Comment

What are the prices that they are asking for them?

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldg6 View Post
                          I'm brand new to bowhunting and bought a Hoyt Charger. Maybe after I get good with the charger, maybe I will step up my game to a Spyder.
                          The Charger is a great bow for the $$. We sold a bunch of them this year.

Comment

Working...
                          X