Toxic Broadhead tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toxic Broadhead tuning

Howdy GS! I'm looking to buy some Toxic Broadheads this week, and want to make sure they fly ok with my set up, but I also dont want to tear up my target or dull my blades if they are, in fact, unsharpenable as many have said on here. How have they flown for everyone else and what would y'all recommend? Thanks for any feedback

Originally posted by AggieArcher View Post
    Howdy GS! I'm looking to buy some Toxic Broadheads this week, and want to make sure they fly ok with my set up, but I also dont want to tear up my target or dull my blades if they are, in fact, unsharpenable as many have said on here. How have they flown for everyone else and what would y'all recommend? Thanks for any feedback
    You are still gonna have to shoot it, then possible tune it. Depending on if your bow is, already tuned or not.

Comment

^^^^ bingo...

Comment

Yep you need to shoot what's good on one ain't always good on other.

Comment

Originally posted by AggieArcher View Post
          Why waste time on a gimmick? No offense but I would never buy anything I couldn't practice with and tune. There are a myriad of proven quality broadheads out there. I would avoid them like the plague.

First thing I noticed was the demo video only shows how devastating they are on milk jugs full of water. Something wrong with a broadhead demo video that shows zero, wound channel, blood trail or actual entrance/exit wound footage.

IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
            Why waste time on a gimmick? No offense but I would never buy anything I couldn't practice with and tune. There are a myriad of proven quality broadheads out there. I would avoid them like the plague.

First thing I noticed was the demo video only shows how devastating they are on milk jugs full of water. Something wrong with a broadhead demo video that shows zero, wound channel, blood trail or actual entrance/exit wound footage.

IMHO
            Gimmick? Explain. You must have missed the 4-5 toxic broadhead hunting damage threads....Have been pretty good so far for a lot of hunters on here

Comment

Originally posted by BOWtechnicianTX View Post
              Gimmick? Explain. You must have missed the 4-5 toxic broadhead hunting damage threads....Have been pretty good so far for a lot of hunters on here
              Yep. I was thinkin gimmick myself till I saw the threads. We cant just rely on ol trusty. Someone has to think outside the box so we can keep moving forward with more lethality on our kills. That and send me their heads to test.

Comment

Working...
              X