Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoul look like little puff balls when you finish

Comment

I forget who said this here lately but I loved it.

Cat whiskers are so 90's.

Lol.

Comment

Lol^

Comment

Rocking retro lol

Comment

I would let bowtechiciantx put em on for ya and he can show you how to serve em on the string the dude is good at it!

Comment

You can do em yourself. Its super uncomplicated. But to be honest. I finally stopped using them at all with all these good string stops. The decible or so you drop is not gonna fool a whietail. The main reason I always used em pre string stop was to nock the string twang out. The string stop takes care of that. The bow is gonna pop regardless. If you wanna do something about that add another 75 grains of arrow weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                You can do em yourself. Its super uncomplicated. But to be honest. I finally stopped using them at all with all these good string stops. The decible or so you drop is not gonna fool a whietail. The main reason I always used em pre string stop was to nock the string twang out. The string stop takes care of that. The bow is gonna pop regardless. If you wanna do something about that add another 75 grains of arrow weight.
                pretty much agree, in lots of cases the factory strings with factory speed buttons are wonderfully quiet with nothing added. my carbon matrix g3 was like that but after swapping out with winners choice (no buttons) wasn't so quiet. whiskers brought at back to factory quiet.

Comment

zero impact, cat whiskers are and will always be the quietest string silencer around.

Incidentally i've been sold on the factory stuff is so quiet your just affecting speed and removed string silencers.

I think the other stuff is the waste string silencers do work.

Comment

Working...
                  X