No announcement yet.

"T" Post camera mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the idea but has anyone used this Primos mount? http://www.primos.com/products/game-...s/20-20-mount/

I have used it on a t post and it works great for me.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
      It's stamped patent pending, looks pretty well made for a garage project! Either you have an assembly line type shop behind the house or u have some mad skills with a plasma torch!
      Looks good I'd like a couple as well depending on $.
      I have a local shop plasma cut the raw parts then I deburr and stamp them patent pending, bend them, jig weld the parts together and then I have another shop powder coat them.

I was SHOCKED at the level of interest y'all have shown in them.

I only have 8 from the first batch left to sell. If you want one (or more) drop me an email or PM and I'll do first come, first serve. Cost here is $20 and one ships for $8.75. I'll ship up to 8 in a flat rate box Priority Mail for $13 If you want the cable lock add $6 each.

I am in the process of Mary turning on my Associate Sponsor Membership. I hope its okay to mention a price since I've been bombarded with interest. I want to keep this legit because this is such a fantastic community and the last thing I want to do is get bumped off for a rule violation.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Art

Comment

We use the same concept for a T-Post puller to be used with a FEL. Cut the "cross" a little big, weld a chain to it, & attach chain to FEL. You can drive along a fence and pop T-post out pretty quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
          We use the same concept for a T-Post puller to be used with a FEL. Cut the "cross" a little big, weld a chain to it, & attach chain to FEL. You can drive along a fence and pop T-post out pretty quick.
          I have to keep that in mind next time were rebuilding fences.

Comment

Here is a brief video demonstration of the mount.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The shipping info at the end is a little off. one ships for $8.75 up to eight ship for $13 total. The Lock is $6.00 if you want it included.

Comment

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
              X2
              X3

Comment

Originally posted by Z7EXTREMIST View Post
                X3
                I wish that was practical.
                Unless you know a patent attorney that would take me on pro-bono I don't see that happening.

Comment

They next batch are finished and shipping.

Comment

Working...
                  X